The Comline® Wavebox 6208
includes everything required to generate waves in small to medium
rectangular aquariums from 35 to 210 gallons. The new Comline® is easy
to use, elegant and small. The Comline® Wavebox 6208 uses an original
Turbelle® nanostream® pump and its very compact dimensions enable hidden
installation in aquariums. The produced wave flow is a useful
supplement to directional current for suspending detirtus and the
de-sedimentation of the aquarium. It also transports oxygen and
nutrients to areas otherwise not reached by conventional circulation
pumps. The integrated Magnet Holder enables easy attachment anywhere in
the aquarium up to a glass thickness of 1/2". Package includes Tunze
Wavecontroller 7092 and photocell.
- Oscillating current with near-nature wave movement and circulation.
- De-sedimentation of the entire aquarium habitat.
- Wave generation at low power consumption, high efficiency and low motor heat.
- Safety extra-low voltage, blocking and run-dry protection.
- For tank sizes from 35 to 210 gallons
- Dimensions: L 4.3" x W 3.5" x H 10"
- Immersion depth: approx. 9.1"
- Power Consumption average: 10W
- Included Jumper: 20V (other voltage jumpers available directly through Tunze)
- Magnet Holder up to glass thickness of 1/2"
- Made in German with a 2-year manufacturer's warranty