SpectraPure Dual In-Line TDS Meter Standard
Use the monitor to determine when the filters need to be changed. Measure the tap water coming in vs. the purified water going out of your system at any time.
DM1 DUAL-PROBE TDS METER (Standard) from HM DIGITAL
- Displays TDS levels of the feed water and product water with in & out electrode probes.
- Highly efficient and accurate due to its advanced microprocessor technology.
- Auto-Off function conserves battery power. The unit shuts off automatically after 10 minutes of non-use.
- Dual Range 0-9990 ppm (From 0 - 999 ppm the resolution is 1 ppm. From 1000 to 9990 ppm, the resolution is 10 ppm, indicated by a blinking image).
- Factory Calibrated: our meters are calibrated with a 342 ppm NaCl solution. Meters can be re-calibrated with a mini screwdriver. Accuracy: ±2%
- Comes equipped with John Guest Quick-Connect T-fittings as shown.
- Installs quickly and easily.
- Cable Length: 24.5" (including sensor)