Free-Form Amino Complex in Ideal Ratios for all Marine & Freshwater Fishes
Brightwell Aquatics Max Amino Overview
- Unique complex of 20 free-form amino acids in the same ratios found within tissues of fishes.
- Beneficial to all marine, brackish, and freshwater fish species.
- Free-form amino acids:
- Encourage vibrant coloration.
- Provide the building blocks of protein in ideal ratios to encourage the formation of new tissue, speeding up growth rates.
- Encourage new tissue growth to aid in recovery from wounds.
- Increases the protein concentration of fish foods.
- Acts as an attractant to encourage finicky fishes to begin eating new foods.
- Formulated based on data compiled by ichthyologists on tissue research tissue of fishes.