Hanna Inst. Digital Alkalinity Checker is easier to use and more accurate than chemical test kits
EPA approved DPD method Accuracy ±0.03 ppm (mg/L) ±3% of reading 0.01 ppm (mg/L) resolution (250 points) Large, easy to read digits Auto shut-off. Dedicated to a single parameter
Designed to work with HANNA's powder reagents Uses 10 mL glass cuvettes. Small Size, Big Convenience
Weighing a mere 65 g (2.3 oz.), the Checker®HC easily fits into the palm of your hand or pocket. Use for quick and accurate on the spot analysis. Single button operation: Zero and Measure Operated by a single AAA battery.
- Range: 0.00 to 3.50 ppm (mg/L) 0.00 to 2.50 ppm (mg/L)
- Resolution: 0.01 ppm (mg/L)
- Precision: 3% of reading ±0.03 ppm (mg/L) @ 25°C
- Light Source: LED @ 525 nm
- Light Detector: Silicon photocell
- Environment: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 95% non-condensing
- Battery Type: (1) 1.5V AAA
- Auto-off: After 2 minutes of non-use and after read
- Dimensions: 81.5 x 61 x 37.5 mm (3.2 x 2.4 x 1.5")
- Weight: 64 g (2.25 oz.)
- Method: Adaptation of the EPA approved DPD method Standard Method 4500-ClG
Over the past 30 years, HANNA has never failed to design fresh and innovative products. The new Checker®HC's are no exception. We are excited to introduce such high accuracy and ease of use in a small, modern design that fits in the palm of your hand.