Potassium Solution Primarly for Reef Aquaria Housing SPS Corals
Brightwell Aquatics Potassion - Potassium Solution for Reef Aquaria Overview
- Highly-concentrated ionic potassium solution.
- Provides potassium, an important component of aragonite (the mineral secreted as skeletal material by corals and other reef-building marine organisms), complexed into pigments that enhance blue coloration of some small-polyp stony corals, important to proper neurological function, and depleted in marine aquaria by livestock.
- 80,000 ppm K; considerably stronger and more economical than competing potassium products.
- May be used to combat potassium depletion that often accompanies the use of zeolite-based filtration methods employed to maintain ultra-low-nutrient aquaria.
- Formulated by a marine scientist.
Brightwell Aquatics Potassion - Potassium Solution for Reef Aquaria sizes: 250mL, 500mL, 2L