Developed with one of the leading designers of aquarium lighting control in the world, our feature-rich HALO Controllable LED Lighting System advances the art of reef aquarium lighting to new levels. The Aquatic Life HALO LED fixtures create amazing shimmer for your aquatic environment. The addition of next-generation UV LED’s further enhances vibrant coral color and growth. The HALO is designed and built for long service life, simple operation and maximum performance, all in a very compact, low maintenance, efficient and attractive fixture.
This HALO BASIC LED Fixture requires a controller, or can be linked to a HALO DELUXE LED fixture for control.
HALO Marine LED Aquarium Light Fixture Features:
- Ocean Blue light spectrum simulating marine environments
- Two Channels (groups) of LED`s for optimized blend of spectrum
- High-performance glass lens enabling desired light emission angle
- The HALO Basic may be controlled using the HALO Deluxe, an Aquarium Controller with a 0 to 10-volt Output, or another controllable light fixture with a 0 to 10-volt Output.
- 2 Channel LED Matrix & Lens: delivers the desired light spectrum with well defined emission angle
- Options for robust anodized aluminum Mounting Arms (sold separately): MAK-24 for tank depth of 18” ~ 24” and MAK-18 for tank depth of 14” ~ 18”
- LED Array Structure: 25 LED (UV + Cool White + Blue + Royal Blue)
- LED Complement - Channel 1: Full spectrum of Ocean Blue light 400-480nm. LED`s: (1) UV 400nm, (1) UV 420nm, (2) Royal Blue, (2) Blue 465nm, (5) Blue 470nm, (2) Blue 475nm, (4) Blue 480nm. Channel 2: High Kelvin White light simulating neritic zone. LED`s: (4) Blue 470nm, (4) Cool White.
- Fixture Dimensions: 5.3"L x 5.3"W x 4.9"H
- Lens Emission Angle: 80 degrees
- Power Consumption: 85 Watts at maximum intensity (DC 33V)