Developed with one of the leading designers of aquarium lighting control in the world, our feature-rich HALO Controllable LED Lighting System advances the art of reef aquarium lighting to new levels. The Aquatic Life HALO LED fixtures create amazing shimmer for your aquatic environment. The addition of next-generation UV LED’s further enhances vibrant coral color and growth. The HALO is designed and built for long service life, simple operation and maximum performance, all in a very compact, low maintenance, efficient and attractive fixture.
This HALO BASIC LED Fixture requires a controller, or can be linked to a HALO DELUXE LED fixture for control.
HALO Freshwater LED Aquarium Light Fixture Features:
- Full spectrum 400-680nm Grow Lighting on Channel 1, and Warm White lighting on Channel 2 for freshwater live-plant environments.
- Two Channels (groups) of LED's for optimized blend of spectrum.
- High-performance glass lens enabling desired light emission angle.
- Built-in programmable Timer and Dimmer (Deluxe version only).
- The HALO Basic may be controlled using the HALO Deluxe, an Aquarium Controller with a 0 to 10-volt Output, or another controllable light fixture with a 0 to 10-volt Output.
- LED Array Structure: 25 LED's (UV + Cool White + Warm White + Blue + Royal Blue + Red)
- LED Complement - Channel 1: Full spectrum of Grow Light 400-680nm. LED's: (1) UV 400nm, (1) UV 420nm, (2) Royal Blue, (12) Cool White, (1) Red 625nm. Channel 2: Warm White light for flowering and coloration. LED's: (8) Warm White.
- Fixture Dimensions: 5.3"L x 5.3"W x 4.9"H
- Lens Emission Angle: 80 degrees
- Power Consumption: 85 Watts at maximum intensity (DC 33V)