Highly-effective alkalinity(KH)-increasing (Buffer) solution.
- Helps increase pH stability in an aquarium by raising the alkalinity.
- Provides a source of carbonates, which make up the majority by weight of aragonite, the mineral secreted by reef-building organisms as skeletal material.
- Continued addition raises pH until 8.3 is reached, at which point the pH remains unchanged and the alkalinity alone increases.
- Over 50% stronger than most competing products.
- Free of phosphate, silicate, and organic material.
- Formulated by a marine scientist.
Brightwell Aquatics Alkalin 8.3 comes in 250 mL, 500 mL and 2 L.