- All metal halide bulbs produce a beautiful shimmering light.
- Choose 10K, 14K, or 20K metal halide bulb.
- The Kelvin (K) value of a MH bulb describes the color of the light the bulb produces.
- Bulbs with a higher K value emit more blue than bulbs with a lower K value.
- We recommend using a 10K or 14K halide bulb for most reef aquariums.
- 20K bulbs are often used alone without additional actinic light.
This bulb will work with a standard magnetic ballast, magnetic pulse-start ballast, magnetic HQI ballast or electronic ballast. An great choice for reef tanks 24" or deeper.