No sales gimmicks. Low prices every day. Compare us to Petco and Amazon.
When mounting frags onto rocks underwater:
1. Place a dab of glue on the base of the frag.
2. Dip the frag quickly into the water to create a glue bubble.
3. Remove the frag from the water and use a toothpick to pop and stir the glue bubble.
4. Place the frag into the aquarium pushing the stirred glue bubble against the live rock.
5. Hold the coral in place against the live rock for 30-40 seconds.
INSTA-SET™ is a catalyst which acts as an accelerator that allows super glue gel to quickly cure in thick layers by enhancing the alkaline conditions during polymerization. INSTA-SET™ in a spray bottle is normally used to cure the super glue gel that flows from joints when parts are pressed together. Applying an additional bead of thick super glue gel along a seam and then curing it with INSTA-SET™ significantly enhances a joint’s strength. For difficult to bond materials, INSTA-SET™ can be applied to one surface and super glue gel to the opposite surface. When brought together, they will bond instantly. INSTA-SET™ is formulated with a strawberry scent and activates super glue gel in 6 to 8 seconds without any degrading of the super glue gel's strength, which can occur with many other accelerators. It is compatible with all surfaces, even clear plastic and white foam.
2 oz spray bottle.
Need Help? Just ask!
818-348-3288 | 800-993-0979
21126 Vanowen St
Canoga Park, CA 91303