No sales gimmicks. Low prices every day. Compare us to Petco and Amazon.
An Aquarium Support System of the Latest Generation
Developed in the laboratory and formulated by using advanced analytics to the typical consumption of a tropical reef aquarium. With ATI Lab Essentials range of products you get a complete support system that can be easily tailored to the needs of your aquarium. ATI Essentials include in addition to calcium, magnesium, carbonates all essential trace elements and thus fully support the biology of your aquarium.
The formulation has been carefully developed in the laboratory and optimised with advanced analytics to be composed only of high-purity raw materials. This ensures that ATI Essentials is a first class and safe product for the care of your coral reef aquarium.
With the balanced formulation of ATI Essentials, partial water changes to correct water chemistry or compensate for trace elements are no longer completely necessary, thus stability of all essential elements can be achieved. The benefits of this will be visible in the health and growth of the corals. So you will have more time to enjoy your aquarium whilst using the ATI Essentials.
THE FUTURE HAS STARTED
With the ARCOS II ICP-OES machine, we have chosen an analyser of the highest in its class. It is characterised by its high precision and is used wherever high demands on element analysis are required. So it is not surprising that with the ARCOS II we can detect trace elements in concentrations to less than 1 µg/l (0.001mg/l).
This is your way to being totally aware and in control of what is happening with your aquariums water chemistry. With the help of our ICP-OES the daily challenges of meeting the needs of your reef aquarium inhabitants are now without any doubt completely possible. You are able to see the daily consumption of every essential mayor and minor element and able to dose accordingly to keep at the optimum levels. Also we are able to identify, using the analysis, sources of pollution that could be the cause of many problems and so can optimise your aquarium system to even better results, and detect potential problems to avoid them escalating.
What is Measured and Tested:
Salinity and KH value
As all readings are affected by salinity this gives you balanced accurate readings with complete certainty on your results. With all mayor and minor elements with balanced reference values to the results, leaves you with no doubts of your dosing regime.
Major elements: chloride, sodium, sulphur, magnesium, calcium, potassium, bromine, strontium and boron
Minor elements: aluminium, antimony, arsenic, barium, beryllium, bismuth, cadmium, chromium, cobalt, copper, iron, iodine, lead, lithium, manganese, mercury, molybdenum, nickel, phosphorus, selenium, silicon, silver, thallium, tin, titanium, vanadium and zinc
ATI Sirius X will make your aquarium look stunning. This light features :
High-quality LEDs provide the power, efficiency and control required for lighting high-end reef tanks.
Each LED cluster features four independantly programmable color channels. Each individual cluster is also individually controllable.
24 Hour Light Cycle
Produce realistic sunrise-sunset effects, cloud sweeps and moon light simulations.
Sleek, Sophisticated Look
The body is lightweight, durable and rust-proof and all components are enclosed inside the fixture housing.
Easy To Use
Intuitive, computer-based control software makes adjusting light cycle quick and easy.
1-Year Manufacturer Limited Warranty
LED Configuration (Per Cluster):
|X1||75||7.9 x 9.8 x 1.6"||24 x 18"|
|X2||145||12.6 x 14.2 x 1.6"||24 x 28"|
|X4||290||25.6 x 14.2 x 1.6"||36 x 28"|
|X6||435||39 x 14.2 x 1.6"||48 x 28"|
|X8||580||52.4 x 14.2 x 1.6"||60 x 28"|
1. Superior Lighting Control: With 10 individual set-points, the built-in controller produces much more realistic dawn-dusk and daylight simulations than non-dimmable fixtures.
2. Unbeatable Performance: Superior design and high-end components produce 50% more light than most other equally-sized T5 fixtures. An active cooling system allows bulbs to run at a more optimal temperature, improving both bulb output and bulb life.
3. Plug & Play: With the built-in controller there is nothing more to buy.
4. Clean, Contemporary Design: The slim, silver colored body is lightweight, durable, rust-proof and just 2.1” high. All components including the controller and T5 ballasts are built into the fixture housing with the only item external to the fixture being a single power-cord.
5. Energy Efficient: Produces up to 50% more light than most other equally sized T5 fixtures, without using more energy.
6. Quiet, Cool Operation: Runs cool and produces virtually no noise.
1. Tried and True Method: T5’s are a proven method for growing all types of coral including sps corals and clams.
2. More Vibrant Colors: Compared to other lighting options T5 bulbs come in a wide variety of unique color spectrums which offers greater flexibility and more options for enhancing each corals unique color. And with T5 bulbs costing about $20 each, it’s inexpensive to “play” with different color combinations.
3. Superior Light Balance: T5's are a linear source of light, not a point source of light so corals don't have a particular point to grow towards. This produces corals that are typically much fuller than corals grown under point sources of light like metal halides or LED’s.
4. Save Money: With a lower up-front cost than high-end metal halide and LED systems and the low cost of bulb replacements, a T5 system is typically cheaper to purchase and operate than a comparable metal halide set-up and typically on PAR with a comparable LED system.
|23.1 x 9.4 x 2.1"||20 - 50|
|23.1 x 13.4 x 2.1"||40 - 70|
|23.1 x 17.5 x 2.1"||50 - 100|
|35 x 9.4 x 2.1"||40 - 80|
|35 x 13.4 x 2.1"||60 - 120|
|35 x 17.5 x 2.1"||80-160|
|47 x 9.4 x 2.1"||50 - 110|
|47 x 13.4 x 2.1"||80 - 160|
|47 x 17.5 x 2.1"||110 - 220|
ATI SunPower High-Output T5 Fixture is a favorite among hobbyists who want top-of-the-line performance at a lower cost. Like the ATI Power module, the SunPower features Miro-Silver reflectors and an active cooling system for optimal performance and long lamp life. The bent aluminum housing is both stylish and economical. We'd be proud to have this fixture hanging over any tank. And we're confident you will be too.
Bulbs sold separately
Unbeatable Performance: Superior design and high-end components produce 50% more light than most equally-sized T5 fixtures. An active cooling system allows bulbs to run at a more optimal temperature, improving both bulb output and bulb life.
Contemporary Design: The slim, silver colored body is lightweight, durable, rust-proof and just 2.1 inches high. All components, including the T5 ballasts, are enclosed inside the fixture housing. The only items external to the fixture are a small junction box, two power cords, and an AC/DC adapter to power the fans.
Independent Lamp Control: Wired with two bulbs on one power cord and remaining bulbs on the other, allowing for independent control and dawn/dusk simulation.
Energy Efficient: Produces up to 50% more light than most other equally-sized T5 fixtures, without using more energy.
Quiet, Cool Operation: Runs cool and produces virtually no noise.
|24" ATI Sun Power 6x24W||23.1 x 13.4 x 2.1"||40 - 70|
|24" ATI Sun Power 8x24W||21.1 x 17.5 x 2.1 "||50 - 100|
|36" ATI Sun Power 6x39W||35 x 13.4 x 2.1"||60 - 120|
|48" ATI Sun Power 6x54W||47 x 13.4 x 2.1"||80 - 160|
|48" ATI Sun Power 8x54W||47 x 17.5 x 2.1"||110 - 220|
|60" ATI Sun Power 4x80W||58.5 x 9.4 x 2.1"||80 - 160|
|60" ATI Sun Power 6x80W||58.5 x 13.4 x 2.1"||120 - 240|
|60" ATI Sun Power 8x80W||58.5 x 17.5 x 2.1"||160 - 320|